- To rehabilitate and empower families and caretakers of children with movement disabilities with the correct understanding of the physical and psychological management of themselves and the children. h children with movement disabilities
The Way We Achieve it:
- Create Network of Families of Children with Disability
The fact is that “before treating the children, the parents must be treated first”, the foundation will create a network of parents of children with disability – mobility issues and sponsor/organize the following activities:
- Rehabilitation seminars for the parents to have correct understanding and positive attitude
- To empower the parents to fight for the right of their children i.e. education, public welfare, etc.
- To publish a “Road Map” i.e. self help book which contains the information and direction of what, when, where and how to manage their children with this disability.